Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome!


Well we decided to start a blog. Eventually we'll have exciting fun pictures to post and show you all, but for now, this is all you get...sorry. I'll try to do better next time.

6 comments:

Katelyn said...

Hey Laura!!! Its looking good! I'll have to show you where to find cute backgrounds and everything! and you can put cool music on yours too...but nothing will beat disney! :P just kidding! but really its looking good! and guess what! l took that picture!

Elise said...

Laura, it looks great!!! I am so glad you did this, so I can stay caught up on your fun life! I need Katelyn to show me how to jazz mine up too. But-don't put on "ee-i-ee-i-oo" because that is all Kenzie will listen to now!

Katelyn said...

Hey! Sorry about the whole "Old McDonald" thing! I saw it and thought of Kenzie and had to put it on! but l can take it off if you want. Its not too hard to take it off. :P

Elise said...

oh, she kinda likes it. I shouldn't complain. When she is 16 and listening to crazy stuff, then I'll complain.

Katelyn said...

wait a minute! so are you saying that l listen to crazy music?! :P just kidding!

Marisa said...

I want to be in this comment leaving group...I love that you aren't even talking about Laura and Matt's blog...or really even about them yet you are talking on their blog. Personally I think that is way inconsiderate Laura and Elise. Laura, I think your blog is so great...but you should put more on there!!! I keep checking for new things.