Monday, February 9, 2009

Update


Sorry it has been a while since we posted anything. It has been crazy the past few weeks. Here is what we've been up to...

- Matt got a job as a surgical tech at American Fork Hospital. He is working full-time and is starting to enjoy it.
- We tended my Uncle Curtis's kids for a week and that kept us very busy. Matt is now convinced we need to buy a Wii.


- I presented my research from USU at the State Capitol. My parents and Matt came up for the day and we went to lunch after. It was a fun day.
I think that brings us up-to-date. I hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Cute!! Your poster looks cute. You should zoom in and take a close up, I've got to see what you did! Tyler always wants a Wii after we go to friends and play them. I told him we just need to keep visiting friends that have them!! Happy Valentine's!

Anonymous said...

Laura! So glad you updated your blog! You're better than I am. I miss you guys and hope everything is great!