Wow-way to go on the slideshow! How did you think of that? I'll have to try it sometime! It looks like you had so much fun-why didn't anyone tell me about the shower????? I would have sent a gift, or called and said hi, or something like that!!! You're in big trouble! cute pictures!
Hey Laura! That slide show is cute! I've seen them before, but l've never made one yet! Yours looks super good! Yeah next time you come over just get whatever pictures you want.
I am also disappointed about that BYU onesie...where is that Aggie pride? I will have to do something about this! Cute slide show. It looks like the shower was a lot of fun. Sorry I missed it. Why am I not surprised you have wierd looking...actually I am going to call them pitiful...flowers up?
5 comments:
Wow-way to go on the slideshow! How did you think of that? I'll have to try it sometime! It looks like you had so much fun-why didn't anyone tell me about the shower????? I would have sent a gift, or called and said hi, or something like that!!! You're in big trouble! cute pictures!
yeah, I see that BYU onesie. What happened to Aggie Spirit? :) Maybe you'll get an aggie one too...
Hey Laura! That slide show is cute! I've seen them before, but l've never made one yet! Yours looks super good! Yeah next time you come over just get whatever pictures you want.
I am also disappointed about that BYU onesie...where is that Aggie pride? I will have to do something about this! Cute slide show. It looks like the shower was a lot of fun. Sorry I missed it. Why am I not surprised you have wierd looking...actually I am going to call them pitiful...flowers up?
Marisa, I am insulted! They are cute flowers. They are called Crocus and they are not pitiful!!
Post a Comment