I was folding the laundry and McKay was poking his fingers through the holes when he decided that he would try to pull himself up to it, but the idea backfired and it flipped over on him. I thought he would get scared and cry, but no he just grinned and loved watching me through the holes. Later that night, we were again folding laundry (it is a never ending thing) and I went in the other room for a minute. I came back and Matt had put McKay in the basket with his monkey Stripes and a pillow and was pulling him around the room. At first he was pretty hesitant and held on tight. But after a while he decided it was fun and he was loving his new toy. He loved it so much it took us half the night to calm him down and convince him it was time for bed! But after all the excitement, he slept wonderful last night!
McKay loves to put in his pacifier himself, but he usually puts it in upside down- it is the cutest thing!
2 comments:
So cute! Who knew we'd both have kids that like laundry! I love the pacifer upside down. I'm going to have to break Brooklyn of hers before Christmas, I think they might have the same one!
How cute, I can't get over how adorable your little boy is!
Post a Comment