For Family Night, Matt made McKay a car/spaceship out of diaper boxes and duct tape. I'm not sure who had more fun with it- Matt making it or McKay pulling the steering wheel off and carrying around the house saying "vroom-vroom"! I had to go to the store to get duct tape and did you know how many colors duct tape comes in? I was in shock- you would of thought I was picking out paint swatches- there were tons. Leopard print, tie-dye, peace signs, neon, and then every shade of every other color! I finally settled with BYU colors for my boys- I think they liked it.
(notice how he holds the steering wheel so he can drive- you pulled it right off and now carries it everywhere!)
3 comments:
that is such a cute idea!
Very cute! I like it Matt. Good choice of color Laura. Remind me to show you the book I bought. It fits in very well with this. I am so excited to see all of you soon!
Good way to use diaper boxes! I might have to go dig mine right out of the garbage and let the girls go to town with decorating it. Maybe we'll do stickers and crayons instead of duck tape. Love the colors!
Post a Comment