Well I have a whole summer to update...here's our highlights-
We're all moved and loving life in Santaquin. McKay loves his "park" and could live in the sandbox if I would let him.
Logan is all smiles!
This picture basically sums up our summer. Raspberries!! Yah we have a lot and I spend every other afternoon picking away. Good thing they are yummy to eat!!
Blanket rides! McKay and Logan invented this and they do it so well together it is fun to see them interact. McKay will pull a blanket out (of course usually not just one...) and Logan will go sit on the blanket. McKay will then drag the blanket around until Logan falls off. They will both laugh and then do it again. It is fun to watch!
Happy Boy!
We ventured to the Splash Pad with Aunt Adrian and it was a hit! McKay loved the water and Logan loved the swings. It is a perfect combination!
For Logan's birthday, he got a swing and he loves it! He will sit in here as long as you are willing to push him!
Fun in a box! The adventures you can have with a cardboard box...
Logan and McKay playing in the "box house".
1 comment:
Looks like a fun summer and I am jealous of all you yummy raspberries.
Post a Comment