Matt covered extra shifts throughout the summer as everyone took summer vacations and as it turned out, he ended up with a week off in August. We decided to have a mini-vacation ourselves. We didn't go anywhere but we had fun doing things together around home. We went to an Orem Owlz game which was fun but I think there should only be 5 innings...baseball games get a little slow for me!
Next up we hit Two-Buck Tuesday at the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum (along with the rest of Utah County...) It was crazy busy, but the boys still had fun. After the museum we went to Cabelas and I think the boys had just as much fun there!
Last stop- Hogle Zoo. I think this was our favorite of the week. The zoo was a blast! The boys loved all the animals especially the Polar Bear. The bear was quite the show-off and came right up to the glass performing for the audience. McKay was a little anxious but he liked it afterward!
My gorillas!
Picnic lunch at the zoo
Smiling on the merry-go-round
No comments:
Post a Comment