Mom & Dad- this is for you:
Growing up we never really did the whole decorate Easter eggs. Okay Mom you are probably saying yes we did, but that was with your other children...Katelyn and I never did it! Anyways, so last year we decorated eggs with my family for my first time and it was a blast. Last week when I said we were going to decorate eggs, McKay said, "but Grandma and Grandpa aren't here." I told him we would take lots of pictures to send to them so here you go Mom-
While I was getting everything ready McKay drew you a spider in a spider's web on his chalkboard.
Matt & McKay dyeing the eggs
Happy Easter Grandma & Grandpa
Logan just really wanted to make a mess with the dye...finally one egg cracked so I put him in his high chair and gave him the egg to see if he would eat it. He didn't eat it, but he sure smooshed it pretty good.
The finished product. I'd say we did pretty good!
1 comment:
Love the chalk spider web! That's a fun chalkboard!
Post a Comment