This is from my Grandma Rowley. A good old John Deere outfit!
My Aunt Linda and her girls made this John Deere blanket to go with the outfit.
My Mom has spent hours putting this blanket together. It turned out so perfect. Thanks Mom!
Matt's Aunt Karen made this cute sign for us to put in the baby's room.
Margaret put together a basket full of baseball and sports attire for the baby. Binkies, shoes, mitt, bibs, hats...you name it. We have something for every sport! (Now we just hope he likes sports.)
My sister-in-law, Amanda, is making this blanket. I can't wait to see the finished product.
Some of the Rowley gals!
My sisters picked out this cute diaper bag for me.
And the most important necessity...diapers!
Thanks to everyone for the fun gifts and showers. Now we just need a baby to use it all! Just less than two weeks now...who's counting? Happy Easter!
4 comments:
Cute pictures!! Looks like you got lots of cute stuff!! I want to see another picture of the quilt mom made you, you'll have to email it to me. I'm glad you liked the diaper bag.
Laura, I miss you! I hope you're doing well. I love seeing pictures of your belly, but I'm sure I'll love seeing pictures of the little guy even more!
My dear Laura!!! I have to hear through Lacey that you have a blog? Well I am so excited for you and Matt. When is your due date? You are such a cute pregnant girl, well if you want to check out my blog it is bastocks.blogspot.com
The countdown really is on! How exciting, you will be such a great mom. I definitely think we all need to get together as well. I am not exactly sure when Dayna is due but it is sometime in June...maybe we will have to meet after that so we can see everyone's new babies! Life sure changed quick...wow!
Post a Comment