McKay Matthew Wright
Born on Friday April 24, 2009
6 lbs. 9 oz.
18 1/2 inches long
Lots of dark brown long hair- Grandpa Rowley is threatening to cut it because it is so long in the back!
We are all doing great (minus a little low on sleep) and are excited he is finally here. McKay is a great baby and is enjoying all the visitors who hold him constantly. Matt & I are going to be in trouble because he only likes to sleep when he is being held! Here are a few of the hundreds of pictures we have taken. Enjoy!
McKay enjoying his Grandpa Rowley
Grandpa Wright looking over McKay
Cuddle time with Mommy
Matt has been such a great help. He is such a great husband and Dad.
Just finishing getting checked in the nursery
He really doesn't like getting his picture taken. The flash is bright and the shutter sound kind of scares him...
Stretching out
Getting ready to come home from the hospital.
In his favorite position- bundled up like a burrito.
9 comments:
OH, SO CUTE!!!! I love all the pictures! Keep posting more! He is so handsome! I think he kinda looks like a Rowley, but that is just my opinion. I just want to hold and cuddle him. I wish I was there to give your arms a break. I look forward to meeting you in June McKay. By the way-Kenzie calls you "okay". She has a hard time with the "McK" part I guess. It's kinda cute. She is super excited to have a new cousin. Friday she went around telling everyone she saw that she had a new cousin. It was super cute. We love you guys!!
Hey! He is a cutie! or I guess I should say handsome. But anytime you want me to come hold him I'll be over! And I still think he has the cutest little cry I've ever heard!
I am excited to hear this cry....and yes he is so CUTE!!! I think it is okay to call babies (boy or girl) cute. Great pictures!!
Congrats Laura! He is adorable! I am so excited for you and Matt :)
Laura, Congratulations I am so super happy for you. He looks just adorable. and you, you look great. I am so happy that you emailed me. you have a beautiful little family!
Becky Barton
He is such a cutie!! Congrats! Taking lots of pictures is a good thing cause they change and grow fast. It seems like Kooper was just that little the other day (even though he's almost 7 months old) but now he's a chunky boy. :) Congrats again!
Laura! He is darling! I'm so happy for you! Hope you're feeling well! Congratultions!
What a handsome baby!!! I agree with Elise, he definitely looks like a Rowley. Cherish every moment, it goes by fast!!
McKay is SO cute! We are so happy for you guys. We love the name, too. Way to go! What a lucky little boy to have such a good mom and dad!
Curtis and Liz
Post a Comment