Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cute Baby...

Wow- it is amazing how much time and work a baby demands! I have been meaning to put up new pictures for a week now, but every time I try either McKay wants attention or I take advantage of the quiet time to take a nap! We are doing really good though thanks to the help of McKay's grandmas who tend, cook, and clean for me- Thanks I really appreciate the help. Matt is wrapping up the Baseball season and has enjoyed coaching this year. McKay is changing so much every day. He is getting so much more alert and starting to get chubby. He loves to wiggle and go for walks. Here are some pictures to enjoy.


My sister Elise made these cute letters for us. Thanks Elise!

Reverant McKay- folding his arms while sleeping. (I don't know why this is upside down- sorry)

Wiggling and laughing with his Daddy.

Thinking really hard...

Talking on the phone with his cousin Kenzie :-)

Family pictures in the blossoms thanks to our personal photographer--Katelyn.

He is growing right up- look how tall he is getting!

4 comments:

Elise said...

He is SO CUTE!!! He is changing so fast. He looks awake and alert in that last picture, and TALL. I love where he is talking to Kenzie on the phone, I'll have to show her in the morning. She says several times a day, "I have a new cousin, his name is McKay." It's so cute!!

Marisa said...

Wow he is changing so much! Can't wait to see him again...oh and you guys too:)

Elise said...

thank you Aunt Laura for the fun pictures. McKay is so cute! Tell him to call me anytime. See you in June. I miss you. oh-and this is JOSH GROBAN singing on your blog. yeah!
love, Kenzie

Katelyn said...

wow Kenzie! you are sooo good at typing! haha :)
He is sooo cute, and he's getting so big!