A picture is worth a thousand words...
Our little McKay is growing right up. He is over a month old now and is getting close to 10 lbs. I finally broke down and let Matt give him a haircut about two weeks ago and he could use another one already! He is slowly getting his days and nights figured out and we hope it continues to get better. I am excited to finally have nice spring weather and McKay and I enjoy our afternoon walks every day. Matt is enjoying his job and spends his off-time playing with McKay and working out in the yard.
McKay loves his wiggle time. He tries so hard to move around. The other day I layed him in his crib long ways and when I came back he had turned and was stuck!
Here he is trying to push himself up and crawl.
Matt is teaching McKay how to play baseball...
Handsome boy
3 comments:
oh, he is SO CUTE!!! (handsome) I am just dying to hold him! He is so cute and little, it makes Brooklyn seem so big. I can't decide who he looks like. Have you compared him to your baby pictures? Who does he look like? I love the crib picture! We have one of those of Brooklyn too.
Laura, he is so cute!! I love it. Time flies, cherish every moment. I remember when Makiya was that age, and now she is almost five months old. I can't believe it.
Laura he is so cute! I can't wait to hold him someday!! We're making plans to come down some time. Miss you! Tell Matt hi!
Post a Comment