June has been full of exciting adventures for us and the month has flown by! We started out celebrating my birthday. Matt took me and McKay on a picnic to the Manti Temple and we enjoyed a nice relaxing day. The next week we celebrated our two year wedding anniversary. We left McKay with Grandma and enjoyed a night out for the first time since McKay was born. (I only called home a few times to check up on him.) My sister flew in for a week from Indiana and we spent a lot of time this past week with her and her girls. From the zoo to baseball games, McKay was great through it all! This past weekend we blessed McKay and celebrated Matt's birthday. It is so nice to have so much family close that we can share these special times with. McKay is starting to sleep a little better every night, so I am starting to be much more pleasant to be around! Matt continues to work full-time and run the house so I can take care of the baby- Matt is such a great husband and takes care of us so well. McKay is as spoiled as ever and loves to be the center of attention- he cries if no one is staring at him! Here are a few pictures of our adventures this past month. I will try to get better at posting more often!
Our Manti Temple Saturday Picnic- the whole way down it rained and was ugly, but once we got there, the clouds moved out and it was a beautiful afternoon. Our only problem was with mosquitos!

Daddy and McKay at the Orem Owlz Baseball game. McKay loved the game!

Our little family at McKay's Baby Blessing. He was blessed in the same outfit Matt wore for his blessing. It looked really cute on him.

My sister Elise and her girls at McKay's blessing. It was so fun to spend time with them this week before they head back to Indiana.

Our happy boy at his first baseball game!


My niece Kenzie reading to McKay.

2 comments:
So CUTE!! I didn't get to see the baseball outfit with the hat!! Super cute! Thanks for such a fun week. I miss you guys already. Give McKay and big hug for me. He is so adorable. You guys are great parents! Love you!!
Laura he is soooooooo cute! I love his little Utah State outfit! How fun!
Post a Comment