Monday, July 27, 2009

Picture Time

We went to get McKay's picture taken last week and he did so great! He just smiled and loved all the attention until the end, as you can see. When he was done, he let us know. We got some really cute pictures with all his baseball gear. Sorry they are small- I can't enlarge them without making them blurry. McKay is three months old now and is growing up. He just wants to talk and smile at anyone who gives him attention. He is trying so hard to roll over. Matt saw him roll yesterday, but I haven't seen it yet...any day now.





3 comments:

Katelyn said...

Those are all sooo cute! I actually like the one of him crying!

Marisa said...

OH I think he misses me... you better bring him over or let me babysit sometime:)

Elise said...

So cute!! I love the one of him crying too. He is so smiley! I wish my girls smiled like that, well, Brooklyn does. Not Kenzie.