It is officially time to move McKay out of his cradle- since he spent so much time in it. Matt spent the night putting together McKay's new crib and then we had to rearrange the room so we could squish everything in. McKay loved his new crib. He slept 4 straight hours in his own bed in his own room! What a miracle- prayers are answered!
What do I do with all this room?
McKay is really into eating his fingers nowdays. Occasionally he will suck his thumb, but mostly he just wants to put both his fists in his mouth- at the same time.
Almost rolling...
He loves his tummy. He looks straight ahead and tries to crawl but doesn't have near the strength.
Katelyn watch out! Matt is trying to rival your flower picture taking. I have successfully rubbed off on him!
3 comments:
He is so cute!! I can't believe how fast he is changing and growing! Good choice on the crib.
Ohhhh those are cute pictures! I can't wait til cherries are over, so I can actually see him! :) And tell Matt that is a ver pretty picture!
How cute, he is getting so big :)
Post a Comment