We had a family reunion this past week with Matt's Mom's side of the family. We had a picnic lunch at a park in Payson and then those who wanted to went up to camp at Payson Lakes for a few days. We didn't camp (I think they would have kicked us out of the campground for McKay's crying at night) but we did go up and visit one night. It is so pretty and relaxing to get away and enjoy the mountains. We live in a beautiful area!
Daddy & McKay at Payson Lakes

Our little family

McKay loves my Grandma Harding. We went and visited them last Sunday and he was all smiles and laughs for his Great-Grandma.

Matt, his brother, and dad at the family reunion.

I got my hair cut last week and this is me with straight hair. No worries, it is curly again now.
1 comment:
Your hair cut is cute! I like the straight hair. I can't believe how much McKay is growing! I love the picture with Grandma Harding. He sure loves her!
Post a Comment