Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Christmas in September?

McKay got his Christmas present the other day. He loves to stand up so we dipped into his Christmas fund and bought him this toy. He loves it! He needs to grow a couple more inches to stand up all by himself, but he balances okay for now. For Christmas he'll have to get diapers and formula...


He's thinking really hard. He makes the cutest facial expressions!


And now he won't look up from the flashing lights- he's mesmerized!


Here he is with his monkey Stripes.


And a big cheeser!

I have the cutest video of him and Matt playing and laughing, but it gave me an error when I tried to post it, so you just get pictures.

5 comments:

Elise said...

So cute!!! I love the pictures!! He is growing up. He looks more like Matt I think. Thanks for posting more pictures. We'll have to get the video thing figured out, because I have a good one of Brooklyn. Love you guys!!

Ang said...

He is just getting so big and cuter by the day...if that is possible :)

Jamie said...

He is so cute, and getting so big! Makiya has a toy like that, and she absolutely loves it!

Katelyn said...

Hey!! He looks sooo cute! Looks like a fun toy!

The Hamblin's said...

He is SO cute! That's so fun!! Looks like you guys are doing great!! I haven't seen him since he was just a baby :) Love you guys!