Friday, September 18, 2009

Fingers & Toes

McKay has discovered everything goes into his mouth. He is constantly eating his fingers and now he has learned that his toes are mighty tasty too. He is so much fun right now- I want him to stay at this age forever (if he would just learn how to sleep...) We have had our share of adventures the past few weeks. Payson had their Labor Day Celebration activities so we went to the parade and had a fun weekend with all Matt's family. McKay hated the sirens, but loved the rest of the parade. We have also been busy bottling and freezing peaches, peas, raspberries, and zuchini. We are doing corn, pears, and carrots next week. Fun huh? What a way to wrap up the summer!

My little smiler! He is such a happy baby.


I caught you eating those fingers again!


All dressed up for church.


Matt's brother and his wife just had a baby so we had their older kids for a few days. They all dressed up and had quite the tea party. It was fun.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Wow-Matt really gets dressed up for tea parties! I can't believe how McKay is growing! I know I say that everytime you post new pictures, but it's true! They change so fast! He is so adorable. I wish he would stay little until I see him again!

Ang said...

McKay looks just like his mamma!