Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Beautiful Fall!

What a beautiful area we live in! We went up Payson Canyon this week for family night and hiked the Grotto. I kind of went camera crazy but it was so pretty and colorful I couldn't resist---here are just a few of the pictures we took.

Grandma & pa Wright with all their grandkids


Me & my happy boy


Daddy & McKay- McKay wanted to grab all the leaves and put them in his mouth. He was trying to dive out of our arms the whole time.


Red leaves...


What a gorgeous view! We are so blessed to live in such a beautiful area.


Our family

1 comment:

Elise said...

Fun pictures!! I am glad that you went camera crazy, I love it! The leaves are beautiful! I love the picture with you and McKay, I blew it up big to see you guys better, he is just grinning!! I love it! He has such a handsome smile. Your family picture turned out great too. I would totally blow that up and print it off and send it for Christmas cards. You are such a cute family!