We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas break. We were sad Matt had to go back to work but it is nice to get back into a routine. We celebrated Christmas with my family on Christmas Eve and then spent Christmas Day with Matt's family. It was nice to relax and enjoy spending time with our families. Santa went all out this year and Matt and I got a laptop- it is fun! Matt also gave me an Apple Cookie Jar which I am very excited to fill up after my Christmas sugar high goes down. McKay got all sorts of toys, books, and clothes, but he was mostly interested in the wrapping paper and boxes... McKay is crawling now and NEVER stops moving- and I mean never. He squirms around even when he sleeps. Here are some pictures from our Christmas- notice how I never got a picture with McKay looking at the camera and smiling...
Daddy & McKay testing out the new toys
"Mom, these boxes and wrapping paper are fun!"
I made my two of my nieces these tutus for Christmas. They turned out so cute so I have to brag-
We hope you all enjoyed a Merry Christmas too and wish you a Happy New Year!
2 comments:
Looks like your Christmas was awesome! I'm so jealous of your cute little family! Mckay is so stinkin adorable!!!
Love the tutus!!!! They even stayed fluffy after being stuffed in a suitcase! It was great being with your guys over Christmas. We love and miss you!!!
Post a Comment