Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year

We had one last hurrah before closing out the Holiday season and went up to my family’s cabin in Provo Canyon.  There was a lot of snow and McKay loved being outside.  We relaxed, ate a lot, and played games.  It was nice to spend time with my sister and her family one last time before they headed back to Indiana.

Christmas 09 010

For New Years Eve we held the Annual Wright Pool Championship and by pure luck- I took second place!  It was fun and Matt is threatening to beat me next year.

Christmas 09 043

McKay is crawling and getting into everything- literally!   Here is one of his latest discoveries.

Christmas 09 052 

Does anyone know a good way to print blog pages?  I want to print mine but don’t know how- let me know if you have any suggestions…

4 comments:

Britt said...

I really want print my pages to, I think it's a really cute idea! Plus it's sort of like a journal or a scrapbook. There are a lot of places where you can get your blog made into a book. Here a link to one I found: http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/cutestblog/index.html I am not sure how much they charge but I am sure you could just google "blog into book" and then compare prices. I told my hubby he could get my blog made into a book for me for my birthday, we'll see if it happens! LOL!

Matt and Laura said...

Thanks- I'll have to look there. Maybe I'll drop Matt a hint for my birthday too!

Elise said...

howdy! Tyler printed mine for my birthday...so if you're dropping hints tell Matt to give Tyler a call.

The Hamblin's said...

I'm not sure how to print them but I just wanted to say hi! You guys are so cute!! Mckay is just such a cute little boy!! Congrats on the pool, I didn't know you had some secret mad skills!! Love you guys!