First, each day involves at least one game (usually multiple games) of basketball with Daddy and one safari ride on the lion.
Our week wouldn't be complete without a BYU Basketball game or two- thanks Gma & Gpa for the Game Day outfits!
McKay is such a BYU fan that he likes to sleep through most of the games. Here he is half asleep catching the end with his dad just to make sure they won.
There is always something to climb over- whether it be a chair, the car seat, laundry basket...you name it and McKay will find a way over it.
McKay has decided it is his responsibility to daily clean out my cupboards and drawers. (Notice the clean out- he doesn't bother to put any of it back in!)
Well, that about sums up our happenings...for now.
2 comments:
Aren't they so cute even when they get into everything. One day they will be a big help. My 3 year old did the dishes last night! He rinsed them all and loaded them in the dishwasher and started it. All by himself! I did have to fix it a little, but I thought wow, my kids can really help out now, its nice! Let him keep up the practice!
Super super cute!!!! He is so fun!! I hope you are saving your pennies so you can come visit, we want him to come and tear up our house with Brooklyn. They would be quite the team. I love his game-day shirt.
Post a Comment