It is almost spring! I know I am a plant nerd, but this little crocus made my day! He is so happy and yellow. And he had to push through snow and frozen soil just to bloom...doesn't it just make you happy?Spring is almost here!
McKay and I took advantage of this spring-like day and went for a walk and then came home and McKay discovered dirt and grass. He loves to be outside (I think he kind of comes by that naturally...) and we had a blast poking the grass and rubbing dirt in our fingers. It was quite the adventure. I can't wait for the good weather to come and stay!
3 comments:
I've been LOVING the warm weather!! Let's just keep our fingers crossed it will be nice and warm for Moab next week!! :)
YAY FOR SPRING!!! Laura, we need to get together SOON! And you can check out my blog if you want. www.canfieldfam.blogspot.com
Oh he is so cute!!! I am jealous you are already taking walks outside! We want some of your warm weather! The flower is beautiful!!
Post a Comment