It’s that time of year again for the annual Moab trip with Matt’s family. It is fun to go spend the weekend and just relax. The weather wasn’t all that warm, but it was okay if you were bundled up. We went for walks around town and along the river, went to Hole n’ the Rock, and spent time with family. It was a nice break!
McKay enjoying his cousins. Daniel is his best friend and McKay thinks he can do everything Daniel does. It is fun to watch them try to play together.
We went to this cool park where they had all these percussion instruments that you could play. McKay loved to help his Daddy bang on the drums. What a boy!
The Pussy Willows were blooming along the river so McKay and I had to stop and feel how soft they were. He was very impressed until I told him he couldn’t eat them.
Beautiful red rocks! I love it! I look forward to our annual trip because it is just so beautiful down there. The sunset was amazing Saturday night, but of course my pictures didn’t do it near justice (as they never do- sunsets never look the same in pictures!). Now we just have to wait for next year.
7 months ago
2 comments:
looks like a fun trip! McKay is so handsome!!!!! Your hair looks cute straight Laura. Glad you had a fun trip.
Maybe I'm a little biased but McKay is the cutest kid there :) I'm glad you had so much fun down there, it looks like a blast!!
Post a Comment