Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

What a wonderful time of the year!  Spring time is just so exciting and this year is no different.  McKay is growing and learning new things each day.  He wants to do everything we do and is starting to talk- Dada, Mama, Grandma, ball, book, phone, and of course- "no, no, no!"  He loved Easter because it meant lots of balls everywhere (Easter Eggs) and he could take them in and out of his basket.  He is easy to please- too bad someday we'll have to fill the eggs and actually get him Easter presents!  Matt and I spent the weekend enjoying General Conference and spending time with family.  It is such a blessing to have so much family close to spend time with.
McKay showing off his find.

This was the one hour of good weather we had all weekend I think.  We have had more snow this weekend than we've had since Christmas time.
Grandma & Grandpa gave McKay a golf set for Easter...watch out- he uses the clubs as weapons and tries to eat the golf balls.  I think we are going to have to put them away for awhile.  It is getting dangerous!
This is what the Easter Bunny brought me- a taste of spring amidst our winter wonderland!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daffodils are my FAVORITE!!! I love love love spring!

Marisa said...

Is McKay missing me yet? I think that he is probably walking around the house saying "Ris" instead of grandma now huh. Looks like a fun Easter!!

Elise said...

Golf clubs????!!!!!! Do they not care about there house?? j/k I'd put them away until he's moving out! Looks like a fun Easter.