It's been awhile since I posted and a lot has happened this past month! I went through my pictures to decide what to post and I don't even know where to start...
We moved to Casper, Wyoming and Matt has started nursing school. He is in a program where he will get his bachelor's degree in nursing in 15 months. It is a pretty intense program so McKay and I have spent the past few days trying to find adventures to keep us busy up here in the windy plains of Wyoming. It has been a fun new adventure for all of us.
I have to say I have found many things I have taken for granted. #1- cell phones. I didn't have my phone for a few days and I was going crazy! It is frustrating not being to call someone when you need to! #2- the Internet. We just got our Internet hooked up in our new apartment and it is hard not knowing what is going on the world or where to find things in a new town. #3- family! Last but definitely not least- we have really missed not having family so close to be with.
About an hour outside of Casper is the Martin's Cove Mormon Handcart Historic Site.
Notice the hair in the face- the wind never stops blowing!
McKay and Aunt Marisa playing in the new apartment. Marisa and Matt's parents drove up to help us move- thanks! We appreciate the help.
In front of our new apartment building
McKay enjoying the park- it is right across the street so we visit there often!
Look close- you can see McKay's pet Prairie Dogs. From our little deck you can see at least 15 of these guys. They are fun to watch.
Beautiful sunset from our deck.
3 comments:
What a busy month!! Love the pictures, your apartment is super cute! I want to see some close ups of these prairie dogs. You'll have to use your camera skills and catch a couple pics for me. Enjoy Wyoming. I want to come see the Martin's Cove place sometime...
I'm glad that you're settled! Your apartment looks nice and I'm glad you've made some prairie dog friends. I really need to plan a trip out there!
Is it horrible that I still have never seen McKay in person?! What a cutie pie! Wyoming looks beautiful, but I did drive through it once and decided I never wanted to go back since I'm not a fan of the wind! Looks like there's lots of adventures ahead for you guys though! Thanks for telling me about your blog!
Post a Comment