7 months ago
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Private Time
I know I'm a hypocrite...I've said a thousand times I don't like private blogs because you have to sign in and can't just pop over to see what's new. But with this crazy world we live in, we'd rather be safe than sorry. I'll be locking up our blog in the next couple of weeks so leave me a comment or send me an email if you want to be invited in (call or email me if you have any questions- laura.wright14@gmail.com). I love being able to keep in touch with everyone so let's continue to keep in touch and thanks for your friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I don't have a gmail email, but usually my blogger sign in lets me get into other private blogs. Try sending me an invitation to zagnutz14@aol.com and see if it works! I would hate to miss out on watching your little man grow up!
I definitely want to keep in touch! My e-mail is brittany513@gmail.com, thanks!
angela.stocks@yahoo.com
Sounds great! We need to teach the grandparents how!
erinjarrett@hotmail.com
chellabella2@hotmail.com
If you have room for me, I would love to keep in touch with ya!
saraolson981@yahoo.com
Us too :) est.oct2308@gmail.com
Love you guys!
Post a Comment