Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Family Weekend

We had a blast this weekend with all the Wright Family up here in Casper.  We are so glad they could all make the trek and come up!  I was worried McKay wouldn't play well or share his toys, but he did wonderful!  He was so excited to see everyone and have friends to play with.  He also loved being spoiled by his grandparents for a few days.  I took so many pictures it was hard to just pick a few to share, but here we go...
So happy to be with his grandparents

 Kissing Lizzy's "Owie" better.  Everything is "otay" after a kiss better.  It will be a sad day when kisses don't fix everything anymore.

We hiked up to a pretty waterfall Saturday morning.  It was so pretty with all the leaves changing.

McKay and his Grandma

Us & the waterfall

Grandma & Grandpa & the grandkids

Thanks for coming and visiting- it was a fun weekend.  Come again soon!

5 comments:

Katelyn said...

McKay is getting sooo big!!! Ah, I miss you guys! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!

Ang said...

I love McKay's cute little kiss!

Elise said...

McKay is looking taller to me! Looks like lots of fun!! We sure miss you guys!!

The Hamblin's said...

I can't believe how big he's getting and how cute he is!! You all are :) Love you guys!

Shelly Weber said...

You guys are the cutest family ever! I can't beleive how big and handsome McKay has gotten. We miss you Matt! Come by and visit all your friends at AF Hospital soon. The cold is coming....hope you all stay warm!