The Badger
Have you ever seen a badger? Well neither had I until today...
This little guy decided to make his home in our backyard among the prairie dogs. I thought it was a raccoon at first, but then Matt informed me that this was no raccoon. He is huge! I am not a fan though because he is trying to eat my pet prairie dogs... I hope he moves on soon!
Our winter wonderland
The cold temperatures have hit. The snow didn't stay around too long but it definately feels like winter. It is cold and the wind howls. I am not looking forward to January...
The carving of PUMPY
We carved Pumpy for Family Night. McKay wasn't sure about the Pumpkin Guts at first, but then we told him it was dirt and he grabbed a spoon and dug in. He was in heaven and the pumpkin was spread all over my kitchen. He still loves Pumpy (especially now that he has eyes, nose, mouth, and teeth- he tries to feed him.)
3 comments:
Thats sooo cute!!! I like your Pumpy! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks :)
I love it!! I love how you have named your pumpkin-that is quite the pet. It will be a sad day when he rots! What are you going to replace him with, a turkey??? Good luck staying warm, and I hope your prairie dogs can survive the badger!
So stinking adorable! I love it. I hope that your prarie dogs survive.
Post a Comment