My parents gave me a sewing machine for Chrismtas and I have had a blast figuring it out and learning how to use it. So far I have made a recieving blanket for Matt's cousin and a tablecloth. I learned how to thread it and wind the bobbin all by myself tonight...I am quite proud of my little accomplishment! I've got a few more basic projects to try next and then maybe I'll try something challenging. It's been a fun way to pass these bitter-cold January days.
Baby Blanket
Tablecloth
Happy Sewing!
4 comments:
I'm so proud of you! I keep thinking that some day I'll learn how to sew, but it kind of scares me. You're amazing!
How cute!! We love your fun projects!! So I sewed for a while last night too! I am working on a cribskirt. Learning to read a pattern has been quite the experience. I think I am going to use it for one of my 10 hour personal progress projects!!
Way to go Laura! Makes me want to get going on some projects too.
Fun! Good luck with all your fun projects... if you're like me, once you start something like that you kinda don't do anything else 'til it's done :) so good luck!!
Post a Comment