Thursday, March 10, 2011

Boy oh Boy!

That's right- we are expecting a baby boy on August 10, 2011.  We are very excited!  McKay says his name is going to be Baby Turtle or Peter Pan- we'll have to see if we can get him to change his mind in the coming months.  I'm feeling pretty good most days so let's hope that continues until August!

6 comments:

The Hamblin's said...

CONGRATS!!! I read that in the newsletter and have been meaning to tell you... I'm so excited for you guys! What fun news!!! The post below is so cute too... about McKay and the water, how funny! What a cutie! And I'm so glad you still know your colors :) Love you guys!

Elise said...

Yeah!!!! We love little boys!! You will definitely need to work on some new boy names! You'll have to get him to read the credits after movies and find some good ones.

Ang said...

yay, congrats! That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

yay!! I'm so excited for you three! McKay will LOVE having a buddy to play with.

Chelsea said...

Congrats!!! See, you do need to move back home now so our boys can play - all four of them!!!

Britt said...

Congrats!!! It's funny cause BJ had all the girls (until Daniel) and now you are having all the boys! So exciting!