Friday, September 30, 2011

September

I can't believe it's October!  Time has flown by.  Logan is almost 2 months and growing so fast...he's lost the newborn look.  It makes me a little sad but it is fun to see him grow too.  McKay loves Logan now!  He wants to help feed him, change him, and asks everyday "Can I play with Baby Logan?"  It has been a very welcome change and so sweet to see them together.  Matt is enjoying his job and not missing school at all.  It is the first time in his life (besides his mission) he isn't in school.  He comes home and is a little lost without having to go do homework!  I am keeping busy doing- well I'm not sure what exactly but there's always some project needed doing...laundry, dishes, changing diapers, grocery shopping, etc.  Here's September:
We've gone on lots of adventures but I've been terrible at bringing my camera along...  Here's McKay and his cousins up Bridal Veil Falls.  They had a blast.  It's so nice to be back with family to have friends for McKay and people to go on our adventures with!

Little Logan all styled up- don't worry within 10 minutes (literally) his hair is back up.  It doesn't lay down no matter what I try.  Good thing he's cute, wild hair and all!

The first smile picture I've caught!

Look how much they grow in 2 1/2 years!


Look how the arm is a blur- I'm afraid I have another thrower...  At least then McKay will have someone to practice with!

My boys

This was hilarious!  Logan was crying and I was bouncing trying to calm him down.  I look over and McKay is walking around with his hands in his ears.  I asked him what he was doing and he told me "Baby Logan too loud Mommy.  My ears can't hear."

4 comments:

Adrian said...

So after seeing the picture of Logan with his hair down I think that I like it best standing straight up :). I love the sayings from McKay. Keep writing them down. I have tons typed up on my computer from my kindergartners. They are pretty hilarious!!

Britt said...

So cute!! Your family is so beautiful Laura!

Elise said...

Love the hands over the ears!! I am so EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!

Ang said...

I love McKay's song, what a smart little boy putting all that together :)