8 months ago
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Snowy McKay & Smiley Logan
It's was the first real snowstorm and McKay was begging to build a snowman. Matt finally gave in and McKay had a blast...
Logan is 3 months old now and had his first haircut. He really has needed one since he was born but I've been putting it off until someone told me what a cute girl I had...I cut it that night. It's hard to cut a baby's hair since they don't really hold their head up or cooperate in anyway, but considering it all- he looks very handsome and boyish! He is such a good baby...eats, sleeps, spits up, and smiles! We love him and are so happy to have him in our family. (a little blurry but it is such a great picture!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness-I can't believe you can already build a snowman!!! Don't tell my girls-they will be jealous. I want to see more pictures of little Logan's haircut!
He's getting so big! I hope that you are all doing great! Miss you.
Laura,
I lost your e-mail and phone number...but finally found your blog in my history. Looks like everyone is happy and growing well. What cute boys you have!
They took the yellow park down at Verde James. It's now green and not as kid friendly.
We are doing well. We got a foster girl in September and she will be going home soon. Onyx is growing and growing.
Miss you tons!
Oh...and I wondered what brand McKay's little radio is. I really think Onyx needs one for Christmas.
Such sweet pics! I must say though... I'm glad we don't have snow yet :). Wow, 3 months already! Your boys are sure cute!! The Halloween pics are so fun too :).
You got so much snow! I can't believe how much hair little Logan has. So Laura I know I have asked you for your email before but I lost it. Do you mind emailing it to me? angela.stocks@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment