Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Fun

I LOVE Christmas time!!!  The Spirit, the food, the parties, the music, the excitement...  I just love this time of year!  McKay is so happy and loving all the Christmas festivities.  He loves the Grinch and likes to pretend he's the Grinch with his stuffed animal puppy Max.  We love Christmas lights- after dinner every night McKay begs to go for a ride to look at lights.  And of course there's Santa- if you ask what Santa is going to bring McKay he'll say "a toy and batteries".  Pathetic I know but I am too cheap to replace all the batteries in his toys so he wants Santa to do it!  Logan is the happiest most easy-going little guy around.  He is just happy!  He is starting to eat real food now and thinks he is as big as McKay.  Here are a few of our Pre-Christmas pictures.

Santa came to our ward party.  McKay was a little concerned at first but then he warmed up and decided Santa was safe.  He was so excited!

 McKay so proud with his orange from Santa Claus.  He was all smiles!!

Every year we go with Matt's family to Temple Square to see the lights.  It was cold but not bitter cold so we could actually be outside.  It was packed with people and made us glad we don't live in a big city!  It was a fun night and a fun tradition to kick off the season remembering our Savior.

 Grandma and Grandpa with all the cousins

 McKay and his cousin Lizzy held hands all through Temple Square- it was the sweetest thing!

 Jingle Bell Rock Dancers!

I love these two pictures!  They are such sweet special boys- I am glad to be their mom (most days- they both happen to be asleep right now so life is good :-) !)

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Oh my goodness-Logan is getting so big!!! I can't believe those cute cheeks! I just want to kiss them (and pinch them too just for fun). Looks like the boys are ready for Santa!