I don't know which month is crazier, May or December. I don't know about you but May is always crazy and this year has been no different. The highlights so far? We started off the month with my niece Anna's baptism. It was a neat, especially for McKay because it was the first baptism he's been to. He was full of questions and now is excited for his turn...in a few years. Then we had the Rowley "Tour de Farm"- I made my goal. It was a 1/2 marathon race that I split with my Dad. It was a lot of fun and McKay even joined in and ran the last 1/2 mile with us. Next year I want to do the whole thing... Next it was Mothers Day. My boys spoiled me and gave me my very own planter. I have never really had my own so I was super excited to have my own flowers!! We spent that Sunday at my parents and had fun visiting and relaxing with everyone. McKay has a sticker chart for his jobs throughout the day and he filled it up so he got to pick a prize and he picked a pool. We got a little splash pool and every sunny afternoon you can find us out splashing. The boys love it- and I'm not gonna lie, I really like it too! And to wrap up our adventures, Logan finally had to get ear tubes put in. We knew it was coming but hoped we could make it to fall...no such luck. Poor guy just can never get over ear infections so instead of putting him on a permanent antibiotic we decided we better do surgery. Let's hope he gets better so we can all get a few hours of sleep! (Eventually some day I would like to sleep through the night again but right now I would settle for 3 straight hours!) Here's some pictures of our happenings..

We love storytime...and I love Logan's smile!
Happy boys
McKay and Aunt Katelyn- he loves that Aunt Katelyn is moved back from Logan. He is always asking when he gets to go see her!
Fun times in our little pool!
Logan has mixed feelings about the pool...he loves it for a while,
and then the tears come!
This kid cracks me up! So we bought a new package of Superman underwear earlier in the day and I was talking to my sister and feeding Logan dinner and look over and McKay had opened the package and was wearing all 6 pairs of underwear on his head, feet, hands...you get the idea. He starts laughing and says, "Mommy, I Superman!"
We took Daniel and Lizzie to the park with us last week and Lizzie and McKay were performing on the stage.
and then Lizzie lost interest, but not McKay. He was just getting warmed up. Here he is BELTING "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" for all to hear.
Enjoying strawberries together. Logan just has to get into the action too. He thinks he is just as big as McKay. He is SO close to walking it is scary. He has taken one step but then realizes what he's doing and hurries and sits down.
My poor sick boy...Let's hope he gets better soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment