We've had an amazing garden this year! It is so fun in the fall when everything is full and producing. I love it!
My flowers! The sunflowers are HUGE!!
My favorites things- my boys and my flowers
I wanted a picture of me and the flowers so I let McKay have a shot with the camera. He did pretty good I thought- He got me and a flower just like I told him to!
McKay hiding in the flowers
The raspberries! I kind of have a love-hate relationship with these guys. I love to eat them, but by the end of the season, I hate picking them! McKay is a pretty good raspberry picker and Logan loves to eat them, so they cooperate pretty well when it is picking time.
Lost in the berries
Logan loves his fruit!
McKay's life revolves around bugs...here he is showing me the ant pile- who knew a little boy who I can hardly get to sit still for 30 seconds could sit for hours watching ants!
again- Logan LOVES fruit! He was born into the right family!
Beautiful rose
It doesn't get better than this- the view from the deck.
2 comments:
ok, now I am homesick. Love you guys
Me too! I want some fresh raspberries and apples! The garden looks beautiful!
Post a Comment