Sunday, September 15, 2013

Payson Lakes

We went up to Payson Lakes for a couple of days in August.  The lakes were so low- it was sad to see how bad the water levels are!  But the boys had fun anyways.
Logan and Daddy- I am up on the trail.  The lake is that low!

McKay striking a pose

The boys

McKay leading Logan along- they take care of each other pretty good!

SMORES!!!

I think he likes it!

Little campers

Matt woke McKay up early and they went fishing one morning.  McKay only has one volume when he talks so they are at the lake early in the morning with old fishermen and McKay is over there just a talking away (none too quietly).  Then he catches a fish- escalate that voice a bit.  Then Matt reels his line in and all their is is seaweed.  McKay now is basically yelling, "I caught a fish and Daddy caught garbage!  Heha!  Daddy caught garbage!"  I hope the old fishermen were entertained!

He loved his morning fishing trip!

and yes eventually Matt did catch a fish too.  I love these guys!

Throwing rocks in the water- what my boys do best!

Saturday afternoon we were supposed to have a picnic reunion but just as everyone got up there and we started to eat a crazy lightening/thunder/hailstorm hit.  We all ate as fast as we could and everyone packed up and left...but these guys weren't deterred a bit!  They were in heaven.  Cute cousins!

1 comment:

Rowley Family said...

Looks like August was a fun month at your house! Love you guys.