Luckily, we had good weather almsot our whole trip. We spent a lot of time playing outside with cousins. Here is McKay in "Grandma Rowley's Playground" (as Kenzie & Brooklyn named it).
We went on a picnic and played with the Wright cousins. McKay and Lizzy were content to swing together and just stare. I tried so hard to get a cute picture of them together swinging but only one would look at a time, or it was too blurry, or one was falling out of the swing...oh well!
So remember the whole incident with McKay burning his finger on his birthday candle? He is scared to death of fire now. For my birthday Matt put a candle on my cupcake and McKay had a fit. He did the same thing a few days later when we celebrated my birthday in Utah. I guess fire isn't a bad thing to be afraid of luckily!
3 comments:
McKay is such a cutie! Looks like you had a fun trip back in Utah. Happy 'late' Birthday on the 1st!
Yay for being back in Utah! That's exciting. P.S. Is Fireproof a good movie?
Too cute!! We had a great time visting, and I got a ton of cute pics of McKay, I'll send them your way sometime soon.
Post a Comment