Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Picture Day

A few days ago I took McKay to get his 2-year pictures taken.  Now for those of you who know my son know that he isn't the most sociable in new situations (understatement of the year!) so I wasn't really expecting this to be a fun adventure.  I just wanted to get one semi-happy picture.  I packed every snack, candy, and bribery items I could think of and headed out.  We walked into the store and a kind grandpa said hi to him...meltdown.  I coaxed him with a fruit snack to cheer him back up and entered Sears Portraits.  He was nervous and clingy (like always) but after a few minutes he warmed right up and started cheesing it.  He was living up the attention and was just a little ham- it was so funny to watch.  The pictures turned out adorable and I had the hardest time picking the ones I wanted!  Now why can't he act like that at church for nursery?!  Here are a few of my favorites- they have the copyright thing on them so they aren't the best but oh well.
 
I couldn't get this one to rotate so just turn your head.  Ha-Ha.
We are looking forward to Birthday/Easter Celebrations this weekend with our family.  Yah for visitors!!  We are excited!

5 comments:

Adrian said...

They turned out so cute!!! I am very excited to see all of you in two days.

Rowley Family said...

HE sure was photogenic! Way to go McKay! See you soon!

Elise said...

Oh so CUTE!!! Wow he was so great! You are making me think I should try again with my kids...we'll see. Have a great weekend with everybody!

Katelyn said...

McKay looks sooo cute!! I'm excited to see you guys TOMORROW!! :)

Britt said...

So cute! We just got Abby's 3-month pics and she was a little stinker, lol! Glad McKay was such a good boy!