-Last night as I was getting McKay ready for bed I started telling him about one of the pictures on the wall. It is a picture of Jesus hugging little children. I told him that Jesus loves him and would give a hug if he was here. McKay looked at me, grinned, threw his arms around my neck and said, "Jesus loves Mommy and McKay". Then he gave me a big hug and kiss. It made my day.
-Matt brought a balloon home for McKay last week. You would have thought Matt had given McKay a million dollars not a $1 balloon. He walked around clutching that balloon for two days before the helium went out and wouldn't "fly" anymore. He would just look up and grin at it. It was so sweet. He didn't even know what to say he was so happy- and that is saying something since my little man talks 24/7, literally.
7 comments:
Laura!!! That is sooo cute! :) I like the Pink Flower! ha I'm excited to see you guys soon!
Too cute! I love how excited he was about a balloon-it's the simple things right? They don't need toys, just sticks and balloons. Love the superman shirts! Cute guys!
Love it!
What a sweet little boy!
You will be a little outnumbered but very protected with 3 superman's!! McKay is so funny, and such a cutie!!
Oh man! He's adorable! Hope you're doing well.
Laura, congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment