Thursday, May 26, 2011

Girls Weekend

We decided we needed to start a Girls Weekend Tradition with my Mom and sisters.  Matt is swamped with school so McKay and I stayed at my Mom's for a week and everyone came over for the weekend.  Elise brought Joshua and McKay loved having a sidekick.  After they flew back home he kept asking us, "Where Josh?  'Kay need Josh!"  It was cute.  My Dad was a good sport and played with the boys and us girls went and played...  It was so nice to just be all together.  Here are a few of the hundreds of pictures from the weekend (when you have 6 girls together and they all have a camera, you end up with a lot of pictures!)

Aunt Ris and the Boys

We went to Color Me Mine and all made fun creations.  Katelyn's was the most grand- she made this big cupcake cookie jar.  They all turned out really cute!

Our next creation was Bleach Pen T-Shirts.  You take a bleach pen, draw a design on the t-shirt, let it dry, and then wash them.  It was super easy and lots of fun (as long as you don't ask Adrian...).  They turned out really cute- if you need an easy and inexpensive craft- I definately recommend these.

 It wouldn't be a Girls Weekend without matching pajama pants in our new shirts!  Don't we look good? :-)

Grandpa and his Grandsons 
 This was the view you got most of the weekend from McKay and Joshua- they wrestled and ran all weekend long.  McKay loves to wrestle and Joshua was a good sport to let him attack him.  There is almost a year between the two but Joshua is big for his age and McKay is small so they measure up about the same.  They had fun trying to play together.

 Mine and Katelyn's beautiful pedicured toes!

Making our shirts...

Happy Birthday Laura, Elise, and Adrian!

Watch out!  Did I mention McKay likes to wrestle?  You are sitting there comfortable as can be and you hear this "war cry" as he runs at you and attacks.  I got this by accident as he ran and attacked my Mom from behind.

I should send this into Yoplait for advertising.  These boys love their yogurt!!

It was a fun weekend and I am sad to see it end but it is nice to be back home and get back into a routine.  McKay is going through attention withdrawls so if anybody is in Windy Wyoming come on by!

2 comments:

Elise said...

So cute! I just posted too! It was such a great weekend. We sure miss you McKay! Love you guys.

Ang said...

what cute ideas for a girl's weekend!