The first day we went out I took my camera and not too far into it my memory card was full- I haven't cleared it forever... So I cleared the card. But then the next day I took my camera and not to far into the day my battery died. So it was just a bad weekend for pictures, but I did get a few so here we go.
Happy Birthday Matt! I made him Ice Cream Cake and it turned out really good!! Notice McKay still a little leary of candles...I think he may be scarred for life!
Up to the waterfall
Anna and Kate- it was so much fun to have them here. McKay loved having someone to play with all weekend and I loved not having to run and chase after him all the time!Grandpa and McKay sitting watching the river...
Grandma and the girls
I was bound and determined to get 1 picture of him looking at the camera and smiling- is that too much to ask? Well after at least 15 attempts (no exaggeration) I finally got one! I had to bribe him with a rock to throw in the water- he's all boy!Daddy & McKay doing what they do best- throwing rocks
Swimming with Ama
Thanks for the fun weekend!
PS- Only 1 month to go from today!! Matt graduates August 5 and the baby is due August 10...we are officially counting down. I don't know who is more excited, Matt to be done with school or me to be done being pregnant! We have started the job hunt even though Matt can't really start working for another month or two (he still has to take the NCLEX to get his license after he graduates). We are planning to move back to Utah the end of August and start another adventure!
4 comments:
What a fun weekend!! It's so fun to have visitors! I am glad that McKay got to do everything on his list. Yay for the one month countdown!!
Congrats on getting to be a mamma again in a few weeks! :) Tell Matt good luck with the NCLEX, he'll do great! We will have to get together so our kids can play when you move back this way!
Good luck to both of you this coming month! Laura~ you'll do great, I can't wait to see your sweet baby :) and Matt~ you'll do great on the NCLEX, I just know it... my only advice is to do tons of practice questions! Can't wait to hear how everything goes in the next little bit!! Love you guys!!
You're almost there! Can't wait to see this little baby!!
Post a Comment