When we first moved to Casper we heard about this Natural Bridge about 45 minutes from us. We've always wanted to go there but never made it. Since we are moving in a month, I decided it was time we went. Matt had the day off so we packed a picnic and headed out. So glad we went!! It was beautiful! Everything was so green and the red rocks reminded us of Southern Utah. We had the park to ourselves for a while and McKay threw rocks to his heart's content. As we pulled in he could see the water out one window and a little playground park out the other. He turned his head back and forth shouting, "Water! Park! Water! Park!" He couldn't decide which was better. He has quite the imagination so when we told him it was a bridge he wanted to see the troll and the three billy goats gruff. We had to get a little creative... We hiked up on top of the bridge but didn't see the billy goats. Maybe next time. It was a fun day! We want to try to go again before we move.
My boys throwing their rocks...
Green trees with reddish rock- it was beautiful!
I tell you this was a little boy's heaven. The playground had all these old lawnmowers and four-wheelers parked around it for the kids to climb and play on. Needless to say, I think McKay had the best day of his life! Water, Rocks, Strawberries, Oreos, Lawnmowers, Playground...the list could go on and on. He was in heaven.
Mommy, (baby), & McKay
Happy little guy!
5 comments:
Looks like fun!
I love how almost every blog post you have Matt and McKay throwing rocks (or something else). It's too cute! What a FUN day! Hurray for days off of work! And that park looks super fun with tractors/lawnmowers!
How fun!! You guys are such great parents :) and your little belly bump is SO DANG CUTE!!
We miss you guys, I'm so glad you went to the Natural Bridge I love it out there. It's like a hidden gem.
So cute and so much fun!
Post a Comment