Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Waiting Game

Yes I'm still here.  Nothing to report...  One week to go!  Yah!!

I got my blog printed into a book.  I used blurb.com and really like the way it turned out.  They download your posts straight into a book and then you can go through and edit and format it however you want.  I am a little OCD so I have to reformat everything- (it would probably be a lot easier if I just learned how to use Photoshop better and make it myself but oh well)- but it has been a fun project for me to put together all our memories and pictures of our adventure here in Wyoming.  The prices were pretty reasonable too- it just depends on how many pages you have.

Hopefully next time I'll have something more exciting to share!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Hang in there...it's almost over!!
love you!!