We've officially left Casper. It was a bitter-sweet move...we made some great friends there that I am really going to miss but I am so excited to be back
home close to family. Logan is a week and a half old and the cutest little guy around (I might be a little biased). He is an excellent baby who eats, sleeps, and cries when he has to get his diaper changed. Although lately he thinks he has to be held all the time- we'll have to hurry and break that habit! McKay is loving being back in Utah! He has room to run and plenty of family around to play with. As long as we keep McKay and Logan in separate rooms or out of throwing distance, everything is great...two kids has definately been an adventure. I'm so grateful I've had plenty of help during all these changes. I have been blessed with a great husband and family who've all stepped up and helped out- thanks. My Mom came up and helped pack, chase, and rock. It was so nice to have her help. Everyone says the second kid doesn't have any pictures- well not here. As I uploaded the pictures, we've taken 70 pictures in less than a week. So here's my favorites...
Daddy & Logan
Leaving the hospital. Tigger towers over Logan!
Matt was taping up the boxes to pack up the apartment and
McKay asked what the box was for. Matt told him he was going to put books in the box. McKay took off running and brought each book from his bookcase one by one to put in the box. He was so proud to be helping pack up. It was cute to watch. He has quite the library so it kept him entertained for a while.
Little Logan
It must be genetic to sleep with your hands above your head- I have this exact same picture of McKay!
Don't forget about me!
Wide awake taking everything in
Mommy & boys
Daddy & Boys
The Family
When you travel a long ways with a week old baby you end up making a lot of random stops... Luckily the boys did really well in the car.
sweetie!
2 comments:
I love the pictures. What handsome little boys. Good luck with all these changes.
What a cute family, you look great! What part of Utah are you moving to?
Post a Comment