The newest member of our family has arrived. Logan Christopher Wright was born at 11:18 a.m. on Saturday August 6th. He weighed 5 pounds 14 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long. We are all doing good except for the lack of sleep the last couple of days. Mckay still doesn't know what to think of Logan, but he is ready to start playing catch with him. He thinks that it is fun to throw things at the baby. So we hope that Logan is a quick learner and can catch everything Mckay throws his way.
Logan wondering what in the heck just happened
Mommy and Logan resting
Baby Logan with his cool earphones during his hearing test
We thought that Mckay had a lot of hair when he was born but Logan has a full head of thick hair.
I guess since we are in Wyoming Logan felt like he needed a cowboy mullet. Grandpa Rowley is going to want to give him a hair cut immediately.
Daddy, Mckay, and baby Logan
10 comments:
Congratulations!! He is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys. Tell McKay I said hi. I am glad everything is going well and that you are home.
Wow what a cute guy! And that hair?! I love it. I can't wait to meet him! Love you guys
So cute!!!! I love the headphones picture! Love the hair. You should put in a little gel and see if it goes curly! love you!
Congrats! He is such a cutie, I can't believe he is here already, for some reason I thought you were just barely pregnant :) Love the mullet!
He is so cute! Congratulations!
Congratulations Laura and Matt!!!!! He is beautiful and I ca't believe how much hair he has! I can't wait for you guys to get back. We love you guys!!!
Congrats you two!! He is the most perfect little thing I could ever imagine. Let me know how adjusting to life with two goes. :)
Wow, how exciting!! He is just a little guy :) and I love all his hair!! Was McKay's the same color? I can't remember, but what cute boys you have!! Your pictures are so precious!! I can't wait to see you guys :) I'm so glad all went well!!
Congrats Laura! What a sweetie he is...I LOVE his hair. Too bad you can't put bows and flowers in his hair :( JK We will have you guys over when you move back this way and have settled in a bit!
NO ONE TOLD ME YOU HAD YOUR BABY!! This family is practically falling apart, lol. We are going to need to make an extended family phone tree for all exciting news to be spread! But congrats, he's got amazing hair. Don't recall ever seeing a baby with that much hair! Hope McKay is doing ok, it took Kyler a few weeks to get over the initial shock, but he likes the baby now!
Post a Comment