Well, I meant to do a 6 month post for Logan, but that didn't happen...he is now 7 months and 1 week but at least I'm getting it done! At 6 months Logan was 16 pounds and trying so hard to move. And then the week before he was 7 months, Logan discovered he could pull himself where we wanted to go = army crawl. He is now the Army Crawl King. He can get wherever he wants to go and he is getting pretty fast at it too- especially if you set him on the bed! He moves so fast to race to the edge of the bed before you stop him and then he just laughs...one of these days I'm not going to catch him in time. He gets up on his hands and knees, rocks, takes a few crawls, and then falls and army crawls- it is just easier and faster than the real crawl!
Look at me go!
1 comment:
I can't believe he is moving! Nothing is safe anymore!!
Post a Comment