McKay has always had quite the imagination but lately he has taken it to a new level- imaginary friends. Numy, Soapa-Soapa Tupa, and Noma-Noma are his favorites. All day long he runs around playing talking to these guys. The other day he turned to me all excited, "Mommy come! Hurry! Numy's here!" He takes my hand and pulls me to the front door. I open the door and we hear kids playing at the neighbors and McKay starts laughing and calls "NUMY!" I start to close the door and he tells me to "Stop. Not yet." We stand there for literally a minute looking out and then he yells "Numy!" and obviously lets this person in. Then McKay starts to folllow "Numy" downstairs. I asked permission if I could close the door now and he says yes, Numy is downstairs now. And then he runs down and plays with Numy. It is hilarious to watch and see him come up with all this on his own. Let's just hope he grows out of it at a healthy age!
McKay and Matt are always coming up with box creations. Here are some of the latest.
McKay and his house
McKay the prisoner
McKay and his fort
No comments:
Post a Comment