Enjoying the pool- Kate, Matt, & McKay
The chair that spins around! Logan had to get in on the excitement too. He was quite a handful in the hotel room. He is moving so much that I couldn't put him on the bed, I didn't really want him scooting along the hotel floor, but he didn't want to be held...luckily this was the first time he's used the play pen so it was kind of a novelty to him and kept him fairly content.The Moab Music Park- instead of a traditional playground they have these huge percussion instruments, chimes, and other music toys. We have to stop here every year!
The boys at the park
Sitting in the car- we did a lot of that! And the boys did really well on the drive, thank goodness!
Hiking around the red rocks
Beautiful scenery
Cheese!
These Indian drawings were so neat and covered nearly a whole wall of rock. It was fun to see!
Can't pass up the oppurtunity for a family pictures in the pretty red rocks. Logan cooperated and McKay tolerated...
Moab was great! We can't wait until next year- and the way McKay keeps asking to go back we may have to make another trip before next March!
I am a lucky girl- I've got a great husband and 2 wonderful boys. Life is good!
.jpg)
3 comments:
Logan is getting so big, he is such a cutie! Looks like you had fun, I love your family picture on the red rocks.
It was so much fun! The annual Moab trip a a definite high-light for me too!
Looks like fun!! Glad you had warm weather so you could enjoy being outside. That music park looks fun!!
Post a Comment