Monday, April 2, 2012

Life is good!

I love my boys!  They get so excited about the silliest things.  Matt was pulling them around in a laundry basket and they were just laughing and giggling the whole time.  Logan all but worships McKay; he has to do everything McKay does and follows him around all day just like a little puppy.  They are so cute together and love to play with each other.  I love them so much and happy to have them in my life.

This picture cracks me up.  I am trying to get their attention for a picture and Logan looks at me smiling and McKay turns and looks at himself in the mirror and smiles!  What a show-off!!!

And my other boy!  What a great husband and thanks for all you do for me.  I am a lucky girl.

2 comments:

Elise said...

I don't know what it is about laundry baskets-but they make the best toy ever!! My kids LOVE them! What a cute family!!

The Hamblin's said...

Your boys are so cute, you can tell they LOVE each other so much! You two in the bottom picture are cute too :)